The golf tournament will be governed by the General Rules of the Games and by the Rules of the Royal Ancient Golf Club of St. Andrew and the local rules of the golf course where the competition will be played.
- A team shall consist of a minimum of 4 and an optional maximum of 6 players (men/ women), one of whom shall act as captain.
- The host Organization shall provide a qualified tournament director to check the handicap cards as well as to keep the official records. The director’s decision shall be final.
- The tournament will be conducted over 2 days. Each competitor will play one 18-hole round per day; each round will be a STABLEFORD competition.
- Only certified handicaps not exceeding 24 for MEN and 28 for LADIES shall be taken into account. Certified handicaps shall be dated not more than two months from the date of the competition.
- The team score for the tournament will be the sum of the best four individual scores from each round.
- In case of a tie between two or more teams, or two or more players, the ranking will be based on the results of the 18 holes of the second day. In the event of further ties, the teams or players concerned will be ranked according to the results obtained at the 18th hole of the last round, the 17th hole, and so on. If it is still not possible to reach a final result, this will be determined by the drawing of lots.
- Team prizes shall be awarded to the team ranking first, second and third.